How many levels are in Need for Speed: Underground 2?
The races are divided into 5 “stages”. Once any stage is completed, the race locations of that stage will be replaced by the counterparts of the next stage.
How do you enter cheats on Need for Speed: Underground 2?
- regmebaby: 20000 start money in career mode.
- opendoors: Unlock districts.
- ordermebaby: Unlock all cars.
- gimmevisual1: Unlock all visual upgrades Level 1.
- gimmevisual2: Unlock all visual upgrades Level 2.
- needperformance1: Unlock all performance parts Level 1.
- needperformance2: Unlock all performance parts Level 2.
How do you unlock level 4 on Need for Speed: Underground 2?
- Well the easiest way to unlock Coal Harbor or level 4 is to beat all the races in level 3. although URL races are what really help to unlock the next level, but it is best to complete all races for each level. …
- You need to get the amount of stars for your customizing TheHoff011 – 7 years ago – report 0 0.
What is the fastest car in Need for Speed 2?
the car with the fastest top speed is the skyline. 420 KMh (no joke ).
Is Need for Speed Underground 2 2 player?
2 people cannot play at the same time on the pc version of nfsu2.
What city is underground 2 based on?
The game is based in a fictional city known as Bayview.
How do you unlock everything in Need for Speed Underground?
- Unlock All Drag Tracks: RIGHT, SQUARE, LEFT, R1, SQUARE, L1, L2, R2.
- Unlock All Drift Tracks: LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, R2, R1, L2.
- Unlock All Circuit Tracks: DOWN, R1, R1, R1, R2, R2, R2, SQUARE.
- Unlock All Sprint Tracks: UP, R2, R2, R2, R1, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN.
How do you unlock the GTR in Need for Speed: Underground 2?
The Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R34) appears in Need for Speed: Underground 2 and is unlocked upon completing URL event 16 during Stage 5 of the career mode.
How do you unlock body parts in Need for Speed: Underground 2?
Wide Body Kits are a selection of visual upgrades featured in Need for Speed: Underground 2. Wide Body Kits are unlocked as unique upgrades once the player wins 11 Outrun races during Stage 5. Players can only select one body kit style for the vehicle they have completed the events with.
How do you get 6 stars in Need for Speed Underground 2?
Install all four vinyls, and paint everything. Your spoiler, mirrors, brakes, everything. That should get you to 6 stars.
How long does it take to beat Need for Speed: Underground 2?
When focusing on the main objectives, Need for Speed: Underground 2 is about 20 Hours in length. If you’re a gamer that strives to see all aspects of the game, you are likely to spend around 27½ Hours to obtain 100% completion.
What’s the fastest car in NFS Underground?
the car with the fastest top speed is the skyline. 420 KMh (no joke ). in addition, What is the fastest car in NFS Underground 1? To get the Nissan Skyline, you must beat event 79/111 and be in 1st place.
What cars are in Need for Speed: Underground 2?
At the beginning, you choose from a selection of starter cars: Ford Focus, Mazda Miata MX-5, Nissan 240SX, Peugeot 206, Toyota Corolla GT-S, Honda Civic (NTSC release), Peugeot 106 (PAL release), and Vauxhall Corsa (PAL release).