Go to settings then to apps and then “uninstall” the programs you want. You can also right click over the icon in the start menu and there is an “uninstall” option.
How do I Uninstall Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store?
Go to WindowsApps folder, locate the Forza file you want to delete. Right-click on it and choose Unlocker from the Menu. When the Unlocker box comes up, go to the Action drop down box and select Delete. It should allow you to delete the file.
How do I Uninstall games from Windows Store?
You can uninstall Microsoft Store games directly from the Start Menu. For this, you will have to type the name of the app in the ‘Search’ text field. Then, select ‘Uninstall’ from the right list of options under the app name. Hit the ‘Uninstall’ option in the alert message to uninstall the game.
How do you Uninstall games on Windows 11?
2. Uninstall Windows 11 Apps via the Start Menu
- Click the Start button to bring up the menu.
- Click on All Apps.
- Next, scroll through the list to locate the app you want to uninstall.
- Right-click on the app icon and select Uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button again to confirm the action.
How do I uninstall Forza from my computer?
You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.
- Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.
- Click on Apps > Apps & features.
- Click on Forza Horizon 4.
- Select Uninstall.
How do I uninstall Microsoft sunrise?
How to delete WindowsApps folder using File Explorer
- Open Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on Apps & features.
- Under the “Apps & features” section, use the Filter by menu, and select the drive containing the “WindowsApps” folder. …
- Select the app and click the Uninstall button. …
- Click the Uninstall button again.